Nearly 1,000 people denied entry to France since Paris attacks

By

Interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve said they had been barred because of risk they could represent for 'public order and security in our country'.

Reading articles is for subscribers only. Subscribe now.

Nearly 1,000 people thought to pose security risks have been denied entry into France since stepped-up border controls were imposed ahead of the COP21 climate talks on November 13, just hours before the Paris attacks, the interior minister said Saturday, reports Yahoo! News.