Death of French boy poisoned by E.Coli-infected beef in 2011

By

Nolan Moittie, 10, who was left paralysed with severe nerve damage as well as diabetes after eating beef burgers infected with Escherichia coli bacteria which were sold as frozen goods in a Lidl supermarket in north-east France in 2011, died at the weekend.

Reading articles is for subscribers only. Subscribe now.

A ten-year-old French boy poisoned in 2011 by contaminated supermarket beef has died in intensive care, reports BBC News.